All times in the program on this website are in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time, GMT+0). You can subscribe to our LFG20 calendar in iCal format in your calendar app which should show events in your local time.
When participating in live sessions:
- Please identify yourself with your full real name.
- Ask a clear question and keep to the subject.
- Avoid background noise.
- Use headphones/earbuds instead of computer speakers.
- Mute your microphone when you’re not speaking.
- Be as close as possible to your microphone when you are speaking. Ideally use a headset with an integral microphone.
- Use an internet connection with a good bandwidth, ideally at least 5 Mb/s for download and upload speed. Usually, wired internet connections are more reliable than wifi.
You can also ask a question in advance by leaving a Reply on the webpage of an individual talk or poster. This gives the presenter a chance to better prepare an answer to your question.