All times in the program on this website are in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time, GMT+0). You can subscribe to our LFG20 calendar in iCal format in your calendar app which should show events in your local time.
Plenary sessions will be live on Zoom. More information here.
Poster and Social sessions will be on live on Discord. More information here.
When participating in live sessions:
- Please identify yourself with your full real name.
- Ask a clear question and keep to the subject.
- Avoid background noise.
- Use headphones/earbuds instead of computer speakers.
- Mute your microphone when you’re not speaking.
- Be as close as possible to your microphone when you are speaking. Ideally use a headset with an integral microphone.
- Use an internet connection with a good bandwidth, ideally at least 5 Mb/s for download and upload speed. Usually, wired internet connections are more reliable than wifi.
You can also ask a question in advance by leaving a Reply on the webpage of an individual talk or poster. This gives the presenter a chance to better prepare an answer to your question.