All times are in UTC. Poster sessions and social/follow-up sessions (parallel) are on Discord. Plenary discussion sessions are on Zoom.
12:30 – 13:45 Poster Session 2
- Amanda L. R. Thomas. Double past participles in Portuguese: an LFG and PFM analysis
- Chit Fung Lam. Functional and Anaphoric Control in Mandarin Chinese
- Fengrong Yang. A Constraint-based Approach to the Impersonal BEI-passive in Mandarin Chinese
- Huade Huang. Evidentiality and engagement in Kua’nsi: an LFG account
- Jane Simpson. Qualitative comparison in Warlpiri: semantic case, adposition and/or derivational affix?
- Tatiana Nikitina and Lacina Silué. Noun classes in Kafire (Senufo): Between a semantic and a formal category
- Maris Camilleri. Arabic predicative locative structures: Insights for LFG
- Mary Dalrymple, Agnieszka Patejuk and Mark-Matthias Zymla. XLE+Glue – A new tool for integrating semantic analysis in XLE
- Miriam Butt, S Rajamathangi and Kengatharaiyer Sarveswaran. Mixed Categories in Tamil via Complex Categories
- Wilson Lui. Locative Inversion in Cantonese
14:00 – 14:45 Discussion session
Chair: Miriam Butt
14:00 Joseph Lovestrand. F-structure and s-structure of Urdu complex predicates
14:15 Jamie Findlay. Lexical Mapping Theory and the anatomy of a lexical entry
14:30 Helge Lødrup: Are there arguments for the subject analysis of Mainland Scandinavian presentational sentences?
15:00 – 16:00 Discussion session
Chair: Dag Haug
15:00 Hannah Booth. Syntactic configurationality and discourse configurationality in Old Icelandic: evidence from distributional differences across clause types
15:15 Elisabet Engdahl and Annie Zaenen. Object shift in Swedish: The role of syntactic category selection and contrastive stress
15:30 Tatiana Nikitina (invited talk). Dummy auxiliaries in Songhay and Mande: An LFG + Stochastic OT account.
16:15 – 17:00 Social/follow-up session
Findlay: Comfortable chairs
Lødrup: Café tables
Engdahl and Zaenen: Soft drinks
Nikitina: Tea and coffee